Audio Control and Power Button Cable
Want to see the inside of your phone without opening it up? Check out our see-through iPhone 5c wallpaper.
Background and Identification
The iPhone 5c is a touchscreen-based smartphone developed by Apple Inc. It is one of two successors to the iPhone 5, along with its higher-end counterpart, the iPhone 5s.
Apple held an event to formally introduce the iPhone 5c and 5s on September 10, 2013. The iPhone 5c runs on the latest iteration of the iOS operating system, iOS 7, which was announced at the company's Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2013.
The iPhone 5c was initially available with either 16 or 32 GB of on-board storage. In March of 2014, Apple introduced a low-cost, 8 GB configuration of the 5c in certain territories.
Announce date: September 10, 2013
Model: A1532, A1456
Developer: Apple Inc.
Operating System: iOS 7
Display (Retina Display):
- 4 in (102 mm)
- Multitouch widescreen
- 640 x 1136 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- LED backlit IPS TFT LCD
- Fingerprint resistant oleophobic coating on front
Camera: Contains both front and rear facing cameras.
- Front Camera
- Portrait photos at 1.2 MP
- VGA (720p) at 30fps
- Support for FaceTime over cellular wireless
- Rear Camera
- 8 MP
- HD Video (1080p) at 30fps
- LED Flash
- IR filter
- 5 element lens
- Facial recognition / image stabilization
- Panorama photo
- Photo while recording video
Processor: Apple A6
RAM: 1 GB
Storage: 8, 16, 32 GB Flash Memory
- Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Digital Compass
- GPS and GLONASS signal reception
- GSM, CDMA, 3G, EVDO, HSPA+, LTE
Dimensions: 4.9 " x 2.33" x 0.35" (124.4 mm x 59.2 mm x 8.97 mm)
Weight: 4.65 oz (132 g)
Colors: Blue, green, pink, yellow, or white
- Diagnose any issues you may be having with your iPhone 5c using our iPhone 5c Troubleshooting Guide.
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.