- Display Components (2)
- Fans (3)
- Graphics Cards (1)
- Hard Drive Enclosures (1)
- Hard Drives (1)
- Hard Drives (SATA) (5)
- Heat Sinks (1)
- Inverters (1)
- Logic Boards (2)
- Memory Maxxer Kits (7)
- Optical Drives (5)
- Power Supplies (4)
There are no troubleshooting guides for the iMac Intel 20" EMC 2133 and 2210 at this time.
You can cost-effectively upgrade a number of components in the iMac Intel 20" EMC 2133 and 2210.
- Memory: The iMac Intel 20" EMC 2133 and 2210 shipped with 1 or 2 GB of RAM. EMC 2133 iMacs use PC2-5300 RAM while EMC 2210 iMacs use PC2-6400 RAM. If your iMac is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost at minimal cost. Upgrading to the maximum of 4 GB can be done very easily.
- Hard Drive: 250 and 320 GB hard drives came standard with the iMac Intel 20" EMC 2133 and 2210. You can upgrade the drive up to 2 TB.
Identification and Background
You can verify that you have a iMac Intel 20" EMC 2133 and 2210 by checking the processor information through "About This Mac" in the Apple menu.
Use the iMac identification system to help you identify your machine. iMacs tend to look very similar, and it's important to know which machine you have before ordering any replacement parts.
Internally, the iMac Intel 20" EMC 2133 and 2210 were nearly identical to the late 2006 plastic intel iMacs. 2.0, 2.4, and 2.66 GHz Core 2 duo processors and an external graphics card set the performance of EMC 2133 and 2210 iMacs apart from previous generations.
The style of the new aluminum iMacs are a dramatic departure from the white plastic encased iMacs of the past. The aluminum iMacs were to match the design of the original iPhone, both released at nearly the same time. The glass front panel allows for a richer viewing experience, and even with aluminum and glass accents the 20" aluminum iMac is still lighter than all previous 20" iMac generations.
- Built-in 20-inch 1680-by-1050 resolution
- 250GB or 320GB Serial ATA 7200-rpm hard drive and up to 2TB
- DVD/CD Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive
- 2.4GHz or 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 1GB or 2GB of 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM and up to 6GB
- 802.11n AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 2.1
Graphics and video:
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT graphics processor with 128MB of GDDR3 memory or ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR3 memory
- Built-in iSight camera
- One FireWire 400 port and one FireWire 800 port; 7 watts each
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in stereo speakers with 24-watt digital amplifier
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Audio line in/optical digital audio input (minijack)
- Built-in microphone
What’s in the box:
- Apple Keyboard
- Mighty Mouse
- Apple Remote
- Cleaning cloth
- Power cord
- Install/restore DVDs
- Printed and electronic documentation
- Height: 18.5 inches (46.9 cm)
- Width: 19.1 inches (48.5 cm)
- Depth: 7.4 inches (18.9 cm)
- Weight: 20 pounds (9.1 kg)