Why did my phone stop reading my sim card?
Microphone is very quiet
Sim Card not picking up mobile network. Possible software issue (Oreo)
Why is the Mic failing?
Background and Identification
The Sony Xperia X Compact is part of the Xperia X series of smartphones, which replaced the Xperia Z series. This compact phone is smaller than the standard Xperia X, and was announced along with the Xperia XZ on September 1st, 2016 at IFA 2016, a European trade show. It was released soon after, on September 8th, 2016.
The Xperia X Compact phone was part of the ‘premium standard’ section of the series, which was a level just below the flagship premium models. In 2017, the premium standard phones were discontinued. This included the Xperia X Compact and the Xperia X. This was probably so that Sony could focus production on the flagship models, which include the Xperia XA1, XA1 Ultra, and the XZ1 and XZ1 Compact.
- Dimensions: 129 x 65 x 9.5 mm (5.08 x 2.56 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 135 g (4.76 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- CPU: Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory Card: slotmicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM eMMC 4.5
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size: 4.6 inches, 58.3 cm2
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Main Camera: 23 MP, photo/video
- Selfie Camera: 5 MP, photo/video
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Li-Ion 2700 mAh, non-removable
- Colors: White, Universe black, Mist blue
- Models: SO-02J, F5321
Sony Xperia X Compact - Wikipedia