If you are having difficulty with the Sennheiser HD 4.50 , refer to the Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Sennheiser HD 4.50 Bluetooth headphones are over high quality, over the ear headphones. They are mostly black with some grey bands. Released in January of 2017 and still being sold today, these cordless headphones are equipped with NoiseGardTM, its noise cancellation technology. They are closed back to fit all around the ear. It comes equip with an on/off switch, a call and track control, a volume control, a pairing button, a charging port, and an option for audio cable. You can find these buttons located on the left ear. The headphones are adjustable for height and width. The Sennheiser is logo is displayed on the side of the headphones.
- Wearing style: Around the ear
- Battery Life: Up to 25 hours
- Dimensions: 7.08 x 3.94 x 10.25 inches
- Weight: 8.4 oz. (238 g)
- Sound Pressure Level: 113 dB (Passive: 1 kHz /1 Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% (1 kHz / 100 dB)
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / NFC Pairing
- Frequency Response: 18 - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 18 Ω