Background and Identification
The Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner model C-4 is a carpet cleaner produced by Rug Doctor. Rug Doctor produces a range of deep carpet cleaning systems for consumers. Rug Doctor advertises that the C-4 model can clean most rooms in around 20 minutes.
The Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner model C-4 features triple-action brushes that clean both sides of carpet fibers to remove more deep-down dirt. The carpet cleaner’s brush motor turns at a speed of 2,500 revolutions per minute. This model can clean swaths of carpet up to 11.25 inches wide and features a 3.7-gallon solution and a 4.8-gallon recovery tank to reduce the number of times users need to refill the machine. The machine passes 0.85 gallons per minute through carpets and uses a two-stage bypass 108-inch water lift motor to suck up excess water. The carpet cleaner is also designed to allow carpets to dry within the same day.
The Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner model C-4 can be identified by its medium blue color. The name “Rug Doctor Pro” is printed on a sticker on the front of the machine without any spaces between the words. The carpet cleaner includes two black plastic wheels on the rear of the machine and a black plastic ‘T’-shaped handle.
- Assembled Depth (in.): 24 in. deep
- Assembled Height (in.): 27.5 in. tall (handle folded for storage)
- Assembled Width (in.): 13 in. wide
- Amperage (amps): 12 A
- Brush Width (in.): 11.25 in
- Cleaning Tank Capacity (gallons): 3.7
- GPM: 0.85
- Motor: Two-stage bypass 108" water lift vac motor
- PSI: 35
- Recovery Tank Capacity (gallons): 4.8
- Speed: 2,500 RPM brush motor
- Vacuum Width (in.): 12.4 in
- Weight (lbs.): 40 lbs