Background and Identification
The Dell Latitude line of laptop computers are intended for business use, as opposed to consumer use. This means that these computers are very consistent in terms of what vendor manufactures the parts and what parts are used. Because of this, business computers are easy to maintain and support on a large scale (like a company) because they all have the same or similar components.
The Dell Latitude 7480 computer has a 14” screen. 14 inch computers are pretty middle of the road when it comes to size, which makes them reasonably portable without losing too much processing power. Most gaming laptops are at least 14 inches or larger. This size of computer is popular with students or professionals who need a portable laptop, but still want it to be full size for better typing and visuals. In PCMag’s review of the Latitude 7480, they praised the high-performance components and comfortable keyboard, but found that it was fairly expensive to equip with all of the best components available.
- Processor: Up to 7th Gen Intel® Core i7 Processors
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu, NeoKylin
- Display Size: 14 in
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 (HD) or 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) or 2560 x 1440 (QHD)
- Memory: DDR4 SDRAM 2133MHz; 2 slots supporting up to 32GB
- Height: 20.8 mm (0.82")
- Width: 331 mm (13.03")
- Depth: 220.9 mm (8.7")
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3.01 lbs)