How to find the model number
Can’t find your model number there are 3 ways to find your model number.
- Method 1: Look at the box of the product.
- Method 2: Look on the side of the product and it so is under the red letter Bosch.
- Method 3: Go to their official website and look around to find the look-alike product.
- Bosch Official website
Background and Identification
The Bosch Hammer Drill (BHD) (Model number: HD18-2) was released to the public in 2016. The BHD has a powerful 8.5 amp motor for high-torque and high-speed drilling capabilities. The difference between them is some can be powered by an 18v battery and others have to be powered by a 120v outlet
It has a multi-speed rotation only and hammer drills. This Hammer drill is ideal for drilling on wood, metal, and concrete. Not to mention the incredible features such as…
- Two-mode stages – these switch between operation from rotation-only to hammer drilling
- Multi-speed trigger with reversing – accuracy with removing fasteners or bound bits
* Bosch has other products such as “Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions” – that help with product upkeep
- “Ball-and-roller bearing construction — provides smooth power transmission and extended tool life” by preventing contaminants from reaching the critical surfaces inside the bearing while retaining the lubricant of the bearing.
- The Bosch Hammer Drill (BHD) also offers a built-in, quick-release depth gauge- for any quick incidents you might need to get out of.
- Amperage 8.5
- Chuck Design Keyed
- Chuck Size 1/2 in
- Height 8.5"
- Length 13.4"
- Max. Capacity in Concrete 3/4"
- Max. Capacity in Wood 1-1/2"
- No Load BPM 0-19,550 / 0-51,000
- No Load RPM 0-1,200 / 0-3,200
- Rating 120V
- AC voltage 120V
- Weight 5.8lb
- Width 3.125"
- Works With Dust Extraction/Collection HoodHDC200
Includes(1) HD18-2 Two-Speed Hammer Drill, (1) 360° Auxiliary Handle, (1) Depth Gauge, (1) Chuck Key
Here is some additional information that is useful.