Dead after screen replacement

Hello all, so as the title indicates I have a Note 9 that had a screen replacement done and now doesn’t power up, vibrate, light up, nothing, it’s completely dead and only drawing 60mili amps when plugged in.

At first I thought I killed the battery when pulling it out…maybe shorted it out with ISO, so I ordered a new battery, and well, no change what so ever.
With the phone back in the original screen frame, I get the exact same thing, when as before the disassembly, it worked perfectly fine, albeit with a cracked screen.

I’ve read that a damaged fingerprint sensor could cause this, or the wireless charging pad. Does anyone have additional information on this?
Thanks in advance.

crwdns2893858:0crwdne2893858:0 crwdns2893862:0crwdne2893862:0

crwdns2894050:0crwdne2894050:0

crwdns2889612:0crwdne2889612:0 0
crwdns2892346:0crwdne2892346:0