Here is what to check when your TV is turned on, power light is ON, but no picture is seen:
- Be sure the component you are using is turned ON.
- Check to be sure all cable and cords are securely connected to the TV inputs and component outputs.
- Make sure you are on the correct input as some TV’s will show a black screen if there is nothing connected to that input.
- Unplug the input you are trying to use from the TV (such as an HDMI Cable) and plug it back in.
- Check for signs of damage on all cords and cables from the TV to all components.
- Make sure the TV is not in ENERGY SAVE MODE, press the button on the remote control to go back to normal mode.
- Unplug the TV for 10 minutes to see if there was a temporary one time issue with the TV.
- Disconnect the TV from power for 2 minutes, then when plugging it back in PRESS AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON ON THE TV FOR 10 to 20 SECONDS to try and force the TV to reset.
- If after checking all these different issues, you may have a Faulty Power Supply Board, A Bad Capacitor on the Power Supply Board, Loose Wire Harness, or Loose Ribbon Connector in the TV itself.
- Most likely when a TV has the power light ON but NO PICTURE and NO SOUND, it is the Power Supply Board that has failed.
Some helpful videos on how to fix your TV with no sound with power light ON:
Hope this info helps.