Repair for speakers, stereos, header units, and CD players for your car or truck.

crwdns2886949:0236crwdne2886949:0 crwdns2858137:0crwdne2858137:0

I need a knob to control the bass/gain of my amps


I currently have a small planet audio amp running my two 6x9 speakers on the back sill of my 94 chevy cavalier and a JBL amp running my 600watt rms Rockford fosgate 12in sub and am in need of somehow controlling the bass/gain of both of them..I know that bass knobs exist, but I don't know what to look for, any recommendations would be much appreciated, thank you and have a great day!


crwdns2893858:0crwdne2893858:0 crwdns2893862:0crwdne2893862:0


crwdns2889612:0crwdne2889612:0 1


Hi I have a Very Good product for your problem. I also had this same problem when i lost the bass knob to my amplifier So I bought a Ct sounds bass Knob it is very effective and also comes with a built in volt meter. Italso looks very clean here is the link to the product if interested

Update (06/02/2017)

Here is another Good bass knob I found hope it helps.


crwdns2889612:0crwdne2889612:0 0

Looks like the links that dani olivares provided aren’t working any more. Here’s another very similar product on Amazon:

Or, if you need a built-in subwoofer crossover and level controller:

For a few bucks more, you can get an equalizer with multi-amplifer level controls and outputs:


crwdns2889612:0crwdne2889612:0 0


Alex gustafson crwdns2893898:0crwdne2893898:0

crwdns2894766:024crwdne2894766:0 0

crwdns2894768:07crwdne2894768:0 4

crwdns2894768:030crwdne2894768:0 13

crwdns2894770:0crwdne2894770:0 459