Where can I buy a connector for the motherboard?

The connector was damaged upon removing old broke part which was the charging flex cable. I need a new connector to solder back on the motherboard for the flex cable to clamp into. Where can I get this connector?

crwdns2934089:0crwdne2934089:0 crwdns2934093:0crwdne2934093:0


crwdns2889612:0crwdne2889612:0 0


am bambie, your description is not quite clear. Post an image of the broken connector and its location on the board with your question. For that use this guide