wifi wont work after replacing battery
Just replaced the battery on my wife's 3GS.
(1) Wifi won't recognize the network unless you are standing right next to the router.
(2) When wifi is on, the cell bars drop
What Did I check / Try:
(1) Disassembled and reassembled twice more
(2) Verified coax connectors #6 & #7 are undamaged and well seated
(3) Verified copper tabs making solid contact with bezel
The only thing I can suspect is that I probably didn't do a full shutdown before the first replacement attempt
One more bit of info, probably unrelated, but may be a hint to someone. Before I even tried to perform this operation my wife has been reporting a noise from within the device, when turned off! When I have it open I see that the vibrator keep spinning in low speed.