- All enclosures are held together with clips instead of glue, allowing for non-destructive opening procedures.
- Disassembly can be accomplished with common tools and a Phillips screwdriver.
- All batteries are easily accessible and replaceable.
- Most other major components (circuit boards, speaker drivers, etc.) are relatively modular and can be replaced independently.
- Adhesive is used to keep many of the internal components together, though it is not excessive and can be reused for reassembly.
- Careful prying is required throughout to separate components without tearing fragile cables or otherwise damaging the buds.