Install an OWC ClingOn over a Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type C port to reduce cable strain and keep your connection secured.
ClingOn is designed to reduce the slight and ongoing cable strain of external devices with USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 connection ports. The soft foam inside surface forms a snug fit that grips end of a USB-C Cable to help eliminate the wiggling and pulling that leads to slipped connections to your external drives and and other external devices. ClingOn’s rigid outer shell protects your cable and features a strong adhesive to secure your connector to your device.
The ClingOn is compatible with any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device with adequate flat surface surrounding the port.
- Use with external drives, enclosures, eGPUs and more - anywhere a secure connection is needed
- Strong adhesive backing for universal compatibility (where space allows)
- Supports screw mounting for ultimate cable security (with compatible devices)
- Rigid plastic exterior and soft foam interior lining
- MacBook Pro 13" Retina A1706, A1708, and A1989 Late 2016 to Mid 2018
- MacBook Pro 15" Retina A1707 and A1990 Late 2016 to Mid 2018
|MacBook Pro 13" Function Keys 2017||
|MacBook Pro 13" Function Keys Late 2016||
|MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar 2017||
|MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar 2018||
|MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar 2016||
|MacBook Pro 15" Touch Bar 2017||
|MacBook Pro 15" Touch Bar 2018||
|MacBook Pro 15" Touch Bar Late 2016||
Show 5 more devices