Why not jazz up your iPhone SE with a free teardown wallpaper? Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
On the morning of April 15th, Apple announced the second-generation iPhone SE in a press release. The new SE looks almost identical to the iPhone 8 but has updated internals, including the new A13 Bionic processor found in the newer iPhone 11-series phones. Starting at $399, the iPhone SE comes in red, black, and white.
This phone is not to be confused with the original, smaller iPhone SE, released in 2016.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 64, 128, or 256 GB
- A13 Bionic chip with third‑generation Neural Engine
- 12 MP standard wide
- ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Digital zoom up to 5x
- up to 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 7 MP
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Gigabit-class LTE with 2x2 MIMO and LAA
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- NFC with reader mode
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Three‑axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor