Check out our free Galaxy S10+ teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
The release of the S10 marks Samsung's tenth year of Galaxy phones. Marketed to those who "want a premium smartphone with powerful performance," the S10 brings spec bumps in almost every category over the previous year's S9, including a subtle-yet-striking redesign and the inclusion of a new "Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O" display which features a cutout in the upper-right-hand corner for the front-facing camera(s). Other notable features include a new ultrasonic fingerprint sensor under the display and the inclusion of a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
The S10 was released in March of 2019 and is available in a variety of color and spec configurations.
- Dimensions: 74.1 x 157.6 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED, 19:9 (522ppi)
- Telephoto: 12 MP PDAF, F2.4, OIS (45° FOV)
- Wide-angle: 12 MP Dual-Pixel AF, F1.5/F2.4, OIS (77° FOV)
- Ultra Wide: 16 MP FF, F2.2 (123° FOV)
- Selfie: 10 MP Dual Pixel AF, F1.9 (80° FOV)
- RGB Depth: 8 MP FF, F2.2 (90° FOV)
- Int: 8nm Exynos 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.3 GHz + 1.9 GHz)
- America: 7nm Snapdragon 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB/12 GB RAM (LPDDR4X), 128 GB/512 GB/1 TB + MicroSD slot (up to 512 GB)
- Battery: 4,100 mAh
- Network: Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat.20
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5 GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM
- Water and dust resistance: IP68
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie