Nokia is a Finnish consumer electronic company founded in 1865, originally as a pulp mill but later moved to technology. They created the first camera phone to be sold in North America in 2003, and they were one of the pioneers of mobile gaming by pre-loading Snake on many of their mobile phones. The Nokia 3.1 is notable for its extremely low price compared to other smartphones, and frequent software updates and security.
The Nokia 3.1 has a mixed glass/aluminum/plastic build and lacks a fingerprint scanner. The camera is towards the upper back of the phone, with the Nokia logo smack in the middle. There is another Nokia logo on the top right of the front of the phone, along with a speaker and front camera.
It comes in three color combinations: Blue and Copper, Black and Chrome, or White and Iron.
To locate the IMEI number for your Nokia 3.1 phone, dial *#06# if your phone is working. This is a unique identifier for each phone which includes the model of your phone. The model number may be located on your Nokia 3, printed on either the front or back of the phone or SIM tray. Lastly, you may be able to find it under the back case.
- Colors: Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, White/Iron
- Size: 146.25 x 68.65 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 138.3g
Network and connectivity
- Network speed: LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth® 4.2
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie4
- RAM: 2 GB/3 GB
- CPU: MT6750N Octa Core 1.5GHz
- Internal memory: 16 GB e-MMC 5.1/32 GB e-MMC 5.1³
- MicroSD card slot: Support for up to 128 GB
- Connector: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Speakers: Single speaker
- Size and type: HD+ 5.2’’
- Resolution: 18:9
- Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Primary camera: 13 MP AF f/2 with led flash
- Front-facing camera: 8 MP FF f/2 84.6 FoV
- Cable type: Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Battery type: Integrated 2990 mAh battery2