Why won't the device turn on?
How to turn off bluetooth?
Why won't the Bluetooth connect?
For more information regarding common troubleshooting issues, check out the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
Device name: Jabra Speak 510 speakerphone
Part of the Jabra Speak series, second to the Jabra Speak 810, the Jabra Speak 510 takes the conference room anywhere by transmitting phone conversations with crystal clear audio. Works with PCs and any Bluetooth enabled devices. It has a compact and portable design in black and comes with voice guidance to keep you updated with who is calling, battery status, and more.
- Connect via Bluetooth or USB, up to 100m wireless range
- Rechargeable battery
- Digital signal processing technology and wideband audio/HD voice
- Built in omnidirectional microphone
- Weight: 6.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.3 inches
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth 3.0
- * Range: 100 meters
- Auto-pairing capabilities
- Can be paired with Bluetooth devices automatically
- USB Connectivity
- Multimedia Streaming Capabilities
- Can stream music and audio from Bluetooth enabled devices
- Mute Function Available
- 2 in.
- HD Voice technology
- Crystal clear sound without echoes or distortions
- Built-In 3.5 mm jack plug
- 15 Hours of Talk Time
- Charge via USB