Background and Identification
The Dewalt model DW074KDT is a red self-leveling rotary laser level produced by Dewalt. It includes a DW0742 detector and clamp, DW0740 wall mount, remote, bag, two D batteries, and one 9-Volt battery. The DW074KDT model can be used either inside or outside. Dewalt advertises that the laser level is accurate +/- 1/4-inch at 100 feet and is visible at up to 100 feet indoors and up to 1200 feet outdoors with the detector. The detector extends the interior and exterior range by 600 feet. It has a runtime of +/- 30 hours. The laser level includes two rotational speeds, 60 or 600 revolutions per minute.
The DW074KDT model is self-leveling in horizontal mode and arrow buttons are used for manual leveling in vertical mode. It has a self-leveling range of =/- 5 degrees and weighs approximately 4.5 pounds. It includes a rotary cage that helps protect the laser’s head if it is dropped. It features a configuration of multiple, thin struts that maintains the unit’s strength while eliminating blind spots.
The DW074KDT laser level includes a yellow plastic body with a black laser head and a black handle. The name “Dewalt” is embossed in capital letters on the front of the laser level’s handle.
- Product Depth (in.): 17.25
- Product Height (in.): 10
- Product Length (in.): 17.25
- Product Width (in.): 10.5
- Battery Type Required: D
- Compatible Battery Type: C Batteries
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Laser Color: Red
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod, Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 50 ft.
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/4 in.
- Number of Batteries Required: 2
- Number of beams: 1
- Number of Measurements: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool