Background and Identification
Released in 2011, Breville’s Smart Oven, the Breville BOV800XL is a toaster oven with Element IQ, smart traits to help people cook smarter.
Positive aspects of the Smart Oven include its large capacity (13” pizza), its 9 different cooking functions, Element IQ (helps in adjusting about 5 quartz heating element with 1800 W to cook food in lesser time), 3 rack systems for more cooking options, and a Backlit LCD panel that turns to orange from blue while cooking. Downsides of the Smart Oven include its lack of loud timer alarm, not being to fit all the cookware, and the oven getting hot while cooking.
- 6 slices of toast,
- 13" pizza
- 0.8 cu. ft. interior
- 1800 watt - 5 quarts elements
- Stainless steel housing
- Quartz elements
- Non-stick interior coating
- Key Features:
- Element IQ® moves the heat where it's needed when it's needed depending on what is being cooked.
- Convection fan for fast even cooking
- Other Features:
- 9 Preset cooking functions
- Timer with auto shut-off and alert.
- Magnetic Auto-eject middle rack.
- Simple one-touch temperature conversion.
- Frozen food function.
- Exterior: 18.5"(W) x 15.75"(D) x 211"(H)
- Interior: 13.25"(W) x 11.25"(D) x 5.25"(H)
- 22 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty