crwdns2894164:0crwdne2894164:0

Microwave heats but no lights, fan, or turntable.

A bulb socket burned up in my over the range microwave and now the other overhead light and interior light don’t work. Also lost fan and turntable. But the unit still heats and the timer works. Any ideas? I was hoping to see an obvious fuse or relay but I’m no expert and don’t see a fuse other than the main 20A which is fine.

crwdns2893858:0crwdne2893858:0 crwdns2893862:0crwdne2893862:0

crwdns2894050:0crwdne2894050:0

crwdns2889612:0crwdne2889612:0 0
crwdns2892346:0crwdne2892346:0

crwdns2886779:02crwdne2886779:0

There should be atleast one more fuse inside the houseing should be alot less amperes than 20.

crwdns2894046:0crwdne2894046:0

crwdns2889612:0crwdne2889612:0 0
crwdns2892346:0crwdne2892346:0

MOST MW problems are due to loose push on connectors. Sometimes those connectors overheat and burn the insulators and/or wires. It does not usually affect lights due to lower current, but it is a common failure point. Any lower current fuse would generally affect the electronics.

crwdns2894046:0crwdne2894046:0

crwdns2889612:0crwdne2889612:0 0
crwdns2892346:0crwdne2892346:0

crwdns2893896:0crwdne2893896:0

DeAnne Morris crwdns2893898:0crwdne2893898:0
crwdns2894754:0crwdne2894754:0:

crwdns2894766:024crwdne2894766:0 0

crwdns2894768:07crwdne2894768:0 0

crwdns2894768:030crwdne2894768:0 0

crwdns2894770:0crwdne2894770:0 10