crwdns2894164:0crwdne2894164:0
crwdns2894186:0crwdne2894186:0

crwdns2893792:0crwdne2893792:0 Rick Ed ,

crwdns2893800:0crwdne2893800:0:

Mine was sparking because of a piece of food on the electo-magnet.

After cleaning my toaster outside with my hose-end sprayer with soap in the dispenser (Miracle-Gro hose-end sprayer) then letting it dry for a few days, I plugged it in and pushed it down and it Sparks inside... I took it apart and found a piece of food product had burned into the electromagnet. I cleaned it off with a fingernail emory board. Then I put it back together and it works great!!!

I'm sure a dishwasher works just as well.

Also, I heated my oven to 150°, then shut the oven off and put the toaster in for about an hour to be sure it was dry. Don't let the cord touch anything hot.

crwdns2892198:0crwdne2892198:0:

open