crwdns2893792:0crwdne2893792:0 ghostrider111 ,
This may not work in your situation but I was able to repair my pump. Here's how: 1. I removed the pump and disassembled it. 2. Went to this website and compared my pump components to their diagram-photos. http://ulkapumprepair.blogspot.com/2008/10/original-website-page.html 3. I noticed a small ball-valve in the diagram that I didn't see in pile of pump parts. 4. Upon closer inspection I discovered the ball wedged into the barrel of the stainless or aluminum piston rod. 5. I replaced the ball as it looked worn. For lack of anything better that was immediately available I cut off a large round pinhead found in my sewing kit. 6. After reassembly and re-installation of the pump I tried it out. Nothing! Well I had to go somewhere and came back three hours later and turned the machine on for one last try - as of now it's working! Steam and espresso both on line. Only one of the o-rings in the pump looked like it needed to be replaced. Maybe some of the fine springs need to be replaced as well. The machine is seven years old and I just saved $250 not replacing the it. And I saved $75.00 dollars not buying a new pump. I also took snapshots as I disassembled everything so I'd remember what went where....good luck.