crwdns2894164:0crwdne2894164:0

crwdns2890822:0crwdne2890822:0

crwdns2890844:0crwdne2890844:0

crwdns2861143:0crwdne2861143:0

crwdns2894186:0crwdne2894186:0

crwdns2893794:0crwdne2893794:0 mayer ,

crwdns2893800:0crwdne2893800:0:

Firstly, corrosion by T29 boost circuit is fine. Best case scenario you clean it and it works, worst case scenario you remove it and you don't get displayport. People with 13" models are rarely the ones using thunderbolt anyway, mostly professional users who get the 15" model.
 
Secondly, corrosion all over the SMC, means 99% chance you are $@$* out of luck. Good luck reballing that chip with 0.3mm balls and aligning it with no experience or high end rework equipment. There is a 1% chance the balls under the chip are fine and the SMC didn't get 12v or 16v sent to a data line somewhere, but again; 99% chance is that you're just SOL.
 
Lastly, that is cat !#^&. Don't believe me? Smell it. Toss that thing in the trash. I do not touch laptops that have been peed on, and not just because they are disgusting. Cats do NOT pee on their owner's devices for no reason! Usually it is spite towards the owner due to the kitten's abuse, or neglect. I do not provide service to such people! If one is mean to their cat they can eat&*( $@$* and die, and no help from me.
Lastly, that is cat !#^&. Don't believe me? Smell it. Toss that thing in the trash. I do not touch laptops that have been peed on, and not just because they are disgusting. Cats do NOT pee on their owner's devices for no reason! Usually it is spite towards the owner due to the kitten's abuse, or neglect. I do not provide service to such people! If one is mean to their cat they can eat&*( $@$* and die, and no help from me.

crwdns2892198:0crwdne2892198:0:

open

crwdns2893796:0crwdne2893796:0 zzz ,

crwdns2893800:0crwdne2893800:0:

Firstly, corrosion by T29 boost circuit is fine. Best case scenario you clean it and it works, worst case scenario you remove it and you don't get displayport. People with 13" models are rarely the ones using thunderbolt anyway, mostly professional users who get the 15" model.
 
Secondly, corrosion all over the SMC, means 99% chance you are $@$* out of luck. Good luck reballing that chip with 0.3mm balls and aligning it with no experience or high end rework equipment. There is a 1% chance the balls under the chip are fine and the SMC didn't get 12v or 16v sent to a data line somewhere, but again; 99% chance is that you're just SOL.
 
Lastly, that is cat !#^&. Don't believe me? Smell it. Toss that thing in the trash. I do not touch laptops that have been peed on, and not just because they are disgusting. Cats do NOT pee on their owner's devices for no reason! Usually it is spite oftowards the kittenowner due to abusethe kitten's abuse, or neglect. I do not provide service to such people! If one is mean to kittenstheir cat they can eat $@$* and die, and no help from me.
Lastly, that is cat !#^&. Don't believe me? Smell it. Toss that thing in the trash. I do not touch laptops that have been peed on, and not just because they are disgusting. Cats do NOT pee on their owner's devices for no reason! Usually it is spite oftowards the kittenowner due to abusethe kitten's abuse, or neglect. I do not provide service to such people! If one is mean to kittenstheir cat they can eat $@$* and die, and no help from me.

crwdns2892198:0crwdne2892198:0:

open

crwdns2893796:0crwdne2893796:0 zzz ,

crwdns2893800:0crwdne2893800:0:

Firstly, corrosion by T29 boost circuit is fine. Best case scenario you removeclean it and it works, worst case scenario you remove it and you don't get displayport. People with 13" models are rarely the ones using thunderbolt anyway, mostly professional users who get the 15" model.
Firstly, corrosion by T29 boost circuit is fine. Best case scenario you removeclean it and it works, worst case scenario you remove it and you don't get displayport. People with 13" models are rarely the ones using thunderbolt anyway, mostly professional users who get the 15" model.
 
Secondly, corrosion all over the SMC, means 99% chance you are $@$* out of luck. Good luck reballing that chip with 0.3mm balls and aligning it with no experience or high end rework equipment. There is a 1% chance the balls under the chip are fine and the SMC didn't get 12v or 16v sent to a data line somewhere, but again; 99% chance is that you're just SOL.
 
Lastly, that is cat !#^&. Don't believe me? Smell it. Toss that thing in the trash. I do not touch laptops that have been peed on, and not just because they are disgusting. Cats do NOT pee on their owner's devices for no reason! Usually it is spite of the kitten due to abuse or neglect. I do not provide service to such people! If one is mean to kittens they can eat $@$* and die, and no help from me.

crwdns2892198:0crwdne2892198:0:

open

crwdns2893792:0crwdne2893792:0 zzz ,

crwdns2893800:0crwdne2893800:0:

Firstly, corrosion by T29 boost circuit is fine. Best case scenario you remove it and it works, worst case scenario you remove it and you don't get displayport. People with 13" models are rarely the ones using thunderbolt anyway, mostly professional users who get the 15" model.

Secondly, corrosion all over the SMC, means 99% chance you are $@$* out of luck. Good luck reballing that chip with 0.3mm balls and aligning it with no experience or high end rework equipment. There is a 1% chance the balls under the chip are fine and the SMC didn't get 12v or 16v sent to a data line somewhere, but again; 99% chance is that you're just SOL.

Lastly, that is cat !#^&. Don't believe me? Smell it. Toss that thing in the trash. I do not touch laptops that have been peed on, and not just because they are disgusting. Cats do NOT pee on their owner's devices for no reason! Usually it is spite of the kitten due to abuse or neglect. I do not provide service to such people! If one is mean to kittens they can eat $@$* and die, and no help from me.

crwdns2892198:0crwdne2892198:0:

open